- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, J.D, 2018
- University of Southern Indiana, Evansville, Indiana, B.A
- Major: Political Science
- Hochschule University of Applied Sciences, Osnabrück, Germany, Economics
My practice focuses on the areas of family law and reproductive rights. I frequently represent clients in complex and high-conflict cases involving divorce, child custody, child support, adoption, domestic violence, and relocation matters.
MORE THAN MCBRAYER
My dedication to families and children extends to my work outside legal practice. I currently serve on the Associate Board of Maryhurst, a Louisville-based nonprofit organization providing assistance and support to families and youth in crisis.
As a law student at the University of Louisville, I honed my practice in an active legal clinic, where I represented clients in domestic violence and domestic relations litigation.
During my time as an undergraduate student, I studied economics in Osnabrück, Germany. This experience expanded my ability to understand complex issues from a variety of cultural perspectives.
Before joining the McBrayer team, I practiced family law at another mid-size law firm in Louisville.
Maryhurst, Associate Board Member
- Indiana Bar Association, 2018
- Indianapolis Bar Association, 2018
- Kentucky Bar Association, 2019
- Louisville Bar Association