University of Kentucky J.D. Rosenberg College of Law, Lexington, KY, 2023
- Cum Laude
- CALI Awards: Legal Research and Writing, Federal Courts, and Federal Appellate Advocacy
- Notes Editor for the Kentucky Law Journal
- Moot Court National Team Member
University of Louisville, Louisville, KY, 2020
- Bachelor of Science, Political Science
- Member of the All Girl Cheerleading Team
- Political Science Honors Society
Emily Shepard knows that being an attorney is about more than going through the "motions"--it requires constant drive to keep learning and growing to better serve clients. Emily's emerging practice focuses on commercial litigation, construction law, and insurance defense. She is an associate in the firm's Lexington office.
CAPABILITIES, EXPERIENCE AND NOTABLE ASSIGNMENTS
- Assists clients with obtaining licenses through the Kentucky Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.
- Drafts appellate briefs.
- Assists with contract and construction disputes by drafting complaints, liens, and other necessary documents.