- October 27, 202111 a.m. Eastern Time
Do vaccine mandates, employee handbooks, and reasonable accommodations haunt your nightmares—or even just your email inbox? Our fearless team of employment attorneys is armed with the information and advice you need to tackle the sharpest-toothed employment issues.
- How the Changing Tides of the NLRB May Lead Your Employee Policies into Rough WatersWebinar, October 12, 2021, 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time
- More Advice for the Continuing Workplace Challenges of COVID-19Webinar, September 15, 2021, 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time
- A Webinar for Employers - How to Handle the Newest Set of Workplace Challenges from COVID-19Webinar, March 3, 2021, 11:00 a.m.
- February 24, 2021
McBrayer members Cindy Effinger and Claire Vujanovic recently presented at the National Business Institute's Continuing Legal Education program.
- A McBrayer WebinarOctober 29, 202011:00 a.m. EST
Join us at McBrayer PLLC for our annual “Scary Stories from the HR Department” webinar, now in its third – and scariest – incarnation. Attorneys Cindy Effinger and Claire Vujanovic will guide employers through hypotheticals of horror and ripped-from-the-headlines issues from this year, from COVID-19 issues in the workplace to social and political division among employees. They will calm your fears by providing best practices advice to keep the darkest nightmares from becoming your reality.