- October 12, 202211 a.m. Eastern Time
On October 12 at 11 a.m., join us for an hourlong webinar in which McBrayer attorneys Vince Gabbert and Rob Maclin will provide both an overview of HISA's programs and changes and practical advice on compliance
- October 26, 202211 a.m. Eastern Time
Join attorneys Cindy Effinger and Claire Vujanovic on Wednesday, October 26th at 11 a.m. for our fifth annual edition of Scary Stories from the HR Department—a fright-filled webinar for employers who are ready to tackle the scary stuff.
- July 12, 202211 a.m. Eastern Time
On Tuesday, July 12th, at 11 a.m., the attorneys of McBrayer PLLC and the government relations professionals of MML&K Government Solutions present a webinar aimed at all Kentucky employers and organizations: “What’s New in the Bluegrass: Kentucky Legislative Update 2022.”
- February 8, 202211 a.m. Eastern Time
In this webinar, attorneys Anne-Tyler Morgan, Lisa English Hinkle, Jason Hollon and Jonas Bastien will provide a quick overview of the new rules, their timetable for implementation, and the ways healthcare employers should handle corollary issues such as religious exemptions.
- October 27, 202111 a.m. Eastern Time
Do vaccine mandates, employee handbooks, and reasonable accommodations haunt your nightmares—or even just your email inbox? Our fearless team of employment attorneys is armed with the information and advice you need to tackle the sharpest-toothed employment issues.
- How the Changing Tides of the NLRB May Lead Your Employee Policies into Rough WatersWebinar, October 12, 2021, 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time