- Exploring the Alternatives: Courts and Clients Increasingly Look to Mediation and Arbitration in Resolving DisputesBusiness Lexington, March 22, 2019
- March 15, 2019
- March 12, 2019
- UPDATE: University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law Trademark Moot Court Team Advances to NationalsMarch 6, 2019
- February 26, 2019
- February 15, 2019
- AN UPDATE ON YESTERDAY'S RULING BY ATTORNEY KATHRYN ECKERT, February 15, 2019
- February 10, 2019
- The Lane Report, February 6, 2019
- February 6, 2019
- Fayette County 2019 Comprehensive Plan Stalled: Comments from Attorney Jacob Walbourn in the Lexington Herald LeaderLexington Herald Leader, February 1, 2019
Journalist Beth Musgrave outlines concerns from both neighborhood groups and developers relating to the 2019 Comprehensive Plan for Fayette County. McBrayer Attorney Jacob Walbourn, who represents both developers and neighborhoods, is quoted citing unclear standards in the plan.
- January 16, 2019
McDonald's has had its trademark of the words BIG MAC canceled by the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) after a legal fight with an Irish fast food chain known as Supermac's.
- January 15, 2019
- January 14, 2019
- January 7, 2019
- December 19, 2018
- December 7, 2018
- December 3, 2018
You’re writing a blog post about your company and think it might be cool to snag a photo from someone else’s website and use it. It’s on the internet so it’s perfectly … illegal.
It’s against the law to copy someone else’s work and pass (or paste) it as your own, per Title 17 of the United States Code, the section that deals with the copyright laws of the land.
- November 19, 2018
- Lexington Herald-Leader, November 16, 2018
- The Bourbon Review, April 3, 2018
Direct Shipping Allows Visitors to Send Home the Kentucky Bourbon Experience
- April 2, 2018
- Morehead State University Announces Presidential Lecture Series in Government and Leadership named for Terry McBrayerMorehead State University Newsletter, March 30, 2018