McBrayer litigation attorney, Jaron P. Blandford, will be presenting along with Adam Edelen, Kenucky State Auditor; Peter Baniak, Editor, Lexington Herald Leader; Dan O'Hair, Ph.D., Dean and Professor, UK College of Communications and Information; Kristel Smith, Executive Director, Center for Economic Development, Eastern Kentucky University; Eric Frankl, Executive Director, Blue Grass Airport at the upcoming "Dodging Coconuts: Building Reputation Resilience" hosted by the SteinGroup on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 from 8:00 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. on the campus of Bluegrass Community and Technical College, Newtown Campus (Lexington, KY). You will learn about the forces impacting leaders and their organizations today.
Who should attend?
- Decision makers of organizations funded in whole or in part by public monies.
- CEOs, Executive Directors, C-Level administrators and Board leaders of organizations.
Why should you attend?
You should attend if you wish to learn...
- How the world is changing as we adjust to widespread use of social media and information overload;
- How to keep both your personal and organizational reputations safe during these changing times;
- How to achieve your organizational and professional mission and goals in the information age;
- How experts have successfully dodged "coconuts" and, in some instances, navigated their way through a crisis;
- How you can acquire planning techniques that enable you to handle all "coconuts" inevitably coming your way;
- How to develop the leadership skills for being successful in today's world, allowing you to seize its vast opportunities.