Dealing with state and federal tax authorities can be complicated, especially if you conduct business in multiple states or countries. At the law firm of McBrayer, our attorneys advise taxpayers ranging from individuals and sole proprietorships to multinational companies, in Kentucky and throughout the United States, in all types of tax compliance issues. We have offices in Lexington, Louisville, Ashland, and Greenup, and a government relations practice in Frankfort with presence in Washington, D.C.
The following are examples of the types of services we provide:
- Assistance with taxpayer compliance with the Internal Revenue Service and state tax reporting requirements
- Tax return preparation and review to identify tax savings opportunities and strategies and minimize disputes, penalties and interest
- Preparation and filing of delinquent tax returns
- Satisfying nonincome tax-related reporting requirements that apply to publicly traded and privately held business entities
- Voluntary and quiet disclosure of foreign assets to avoid civil and criminal consequences
Our lawyers also use their depth of experience to help taxpayers resolve tax compliance and reporting disputes with tax authorities and to help prevent tax compliance issues before they arise.
Take The First Step To Success
To discuss how our law firm can assist you with a tax compliance issue, contact our firm.
- Kenton L. Ball - Attorney Biography
Who We Serve
McBrayer serve individuals, business owners, partnerships, limited liability companies, corporations, and tax-exempt organizations in the preparation and review of tax returns and tax planning. We also represent business owners facing tax controversies which may lead to litigation with state or federal authorities. Whether the business is a sole proprietorship or a multinational corporation, McBrayer has the know-how to handle all tax-related issues. Our goal is always to maximize after-tax results while offering counsel and representation regarding local, state, federal and international tax issues.