Mediation and Arbitration Services in Lexington, Louisville and Statewide
Even with the best legal team by your side, going to court can be extremely stressful, not to mention time-consuming and expensive. At McBrayer, we have found that many clients benefit greatly from finding resolutions outside the courtroom. To that end, we have established a Mediation Services Group, staffed by well-trained and experienced neutrals who focus on bringing together disputants to forge thoughtful and lasting resolution to conflicts.
The McBrayer Advantage
McBrayer Mediation Services provides professional services tailored to the unique contours of each dispute. Our mediation practice features:
- Neutrals who are generally available upon reasonably short notice (generally within 30 days of a client's phone call)
- Flexible date, time and location scheduling
- Ability to utilize technology such as audio and video during sessions
- Pre-meditation telephone conferences as necessary
- Comprehensive review of all materials relevant to the dispute
Led by Stephen G. Amato and Luke Morgan, who have nearly 30 combined years of experience providing alternative dispute resolution (ADR) services, McBrayer Mediation Services is designed to meet the needs of lawyers, businesses and individuals who need an experienced neutral in a timely manner. Mr. Amato and Mr. Morgan are proven negotiators who are adept at facilitating discussions and helping each side understand the other's interests and motivations, leading to results that are satisfactory to all.
We are happy to host mediation sessions at any of our offices: Lexington, Louisville, Frankfort (Government Relations), Greenup or Ashland. Because we recognize that not all parties may be able to take the time to travel to us, we are also available to travel to locations around the state to provide mediation services.
A Word on Arbitration
In addition to our mediation practice, our team is also available to serve as arbitrators in appropriate cases. Like mediation, arbitration can be a quicker and more cost-effective means of dispute resolution. In some cases, especially when dealing with contractual arrangements, arbitration may be mandatory. We are equipped to resolve cases across a wide range of industries.
Take the First Step to Success
To discuss whether mediation or arbitration may be a suitable means of resolving your dispute, contact our law firm online. With offices in Lexington, Louisville, Greenup and Ashland, and a government relations practice in Frankfort, we serve clients throughout Kentucky and the United States.
News & Insights
- Exploring the Alternatives: Courts and Clients Increasingly Look to Mediation and Arbitration in Resolving DisputesBusiness Lexington, March 22, 2019
- Virginia Lawson - Attorney Biography
- Luke Morgan - Attorney Biography
- Stephen G. Amato - Attorney Biography
- James E. McKiernan, III - Attorney Biography
Who We Serve
McBrayer's Mediation Services lawyers serve the needs of a diverse array of litigants and attorneys. We receive referrals from both plaintiff and defense attorneys as well as from insurance companies and often directly from judges who know our reputation for results.