When your professional license is at stake before the Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure, other licensure boards or administrative agencies, you need a team of experienced attorneys who can guide you through the complexities of the process with ease. The professional licensure defense attorneys at McBrayer represent doctors, nurses, dentists, chiropractors and other medical professionals in all license-related matters. Let us help you get back to doing what you do best.
DEFENDING AGAINST KBML INVESTIGATIONS AND ACTIONS
We are available to help any time a medical professional is aware that he or she is being investigated by either the Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure (KBML) or another administrative agency charged with administering licensing for a regulated healthcare profession. By getting involved early, our lawyers are sometimes able to resolve potential problems before they lead to the suspension or restriction of a medical license.
If the licensing board seeks to impose disciplinary action, we are available to represent our client's interests and ensure that our client's rights are protected. Our goal is to protect the careers of the medical professionals we represent.
APPLYING OR REAPPLYING FOR A MEDICAL LICENSE
When a medical license is suspended or restricted, renewing the license or removing the restriction is not a simple matter. Our lawyers know how to work with medical professionals to resolve these issues to help our clients get back to their careers. Additionally, our attorneys have in-depth knowledge of the regulations that govern medical licenses and can help medical professionals apply for a license. We also assist medical professionals to comply with applicable regulations to keep their licenses in good standing.
News & Insights
- With Great Power, Comes Great Liability? July 5, 2018
- Kentucky Supreme Court Addresses Negligent Credentialing December 4, 2017
- A New Day for Healthcare in Kentucky June 14, 2017
- A PSA Regarding the PSA: Patient Safety Work Product and Privilege October 24, 2017
- EHR-Related Claims on the Rise for Healthcare Providers October 20, 2017
- Five Questions with Ed Monarch
- Kathryn A. Eckert - Attorney Biography
- Calvin R. Fulkerson - Attorney Biography