Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, JD, 1997
- Bankruptcy Developments Journal, Managing Editor
- NITA Trial Techniques Program
Centre College, Danville, KY, BS in Economics, 1994
- Omicron Delta Epsilon Economics Honor Society
Brad Derifield joins McBrayer PLLC in its Lexington office as Of Counsel in the firm’s corporate law practice group. He comes to McBrayer from private practice and the Office of the Lawrence County Attorney, where he is the former County Attorney. He is a 1994 graduate of Centre College and a 1997 graduate of Emory University School of Law.
Acting Lawrence County Attorney, 2021 – present
Linebackers Coach, Lawrence County High School Football Team
Board Member, Lawrence County Babe Ruth League
Assistant Lawrence County Attorney, 2010–2021
President, Lawrence County Babe Ruth League, 2014–2020
School-Based Decision-Making Council, Louisa Middle School, 2016–2019
- Published Decisions
- Suter v. Mazyck, 226 S.W.3d 837 (Ky. App. 2007).
- Auto Acceptance Corp. v. T.I.G. Ins. Co., 89 S.W.3d 398 (Ky. 2002).
- In re Brooks, 11 S.W.3d 25 (Ky. 2000).