JOIN US FOR A COMPLIMENTARY SEMINAR DISCUSSING RECENT AND IMPORTANT DEVELOPMENTS IN LAWS AND REGULATIONS AFFECTING EMPLOYERS.
FOUR HOURS OF HRCI CREDIT ARE PENDING
- The Unexpected Importance of Thorough Training and Investigations
- What Employers Need to Know about Disability Discrimination Claims
- Hot Topics for Human Resources
- Changes in Unemployment in Kentucky
- New Rules on Tip Pooling
- Federal Changes to Non-Competes
- Kentucky's Law on Pregnancy Discrimination
- 401k Changes
- The Latest on ERISA
- And featuring Brien Shoemaker from the EEOC on Understanding The EEOC’s Charge of Discrimination Process!
Program faculty includes attorneys Jaron Blandford, Cindy Effinger, Claire Vujanovic, Stephen Amato, Jason Hollon, Kevin Chlarson, Alan Pauw, and a special guest from a government agency. Light breakfast and boxed lunches will be provided.
TUESDAY, MARCH 21ST
8:30 A.M. TO 1 P.M.
500W Training Center
500 West Jefferson, 4th Floor
To register, please click the "RSVP for Event" button at the top of the page.