Whether you have two employees you manage yourself or a thousand employees and a full-time HR department, keeping up with compliance and best practices in employment regulation is a chore. What employers often need is a fresh set of eyes to conduct a top-down review, spotting issues and potential pitfalls that may be easily overlooked. Changes in EEOC regulations, NLRB findings and other issues all may quietly create gaps in what had once been carefully-crafted policies.
The HR consultants at McBrayer offer proactive HR services, getting you out ahead of problems before they arise to minimize employment concerns and create efficiency. Our services include employee handbook review; job description review; personnel file audits; supervisor training; non-supervisory training; consultation for recruiting, hiring, firing and discipline; and more. We are trusted and experienced consultants, identifying issues and helping you eliminate them before they turn into true problems.
News & Insights
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- A Webinar for Employers - How to Handle the Newest Set of Workplace Challenges from COVID-19Webinar, March 3, 2021
- A McBrayer WebinarOctober 29, 2020
- Webinar, May 15, 2020
- ALERT: NLRB General Counsel Signals Sea Change in Labor Regulation August 16, 2021
- UPDATED - EEOC Releases Guidance on ADA Issues and COVID-19 for Employers September 24, 2020
- EEOC: Opioid Use by Employees May Require Reasonable Accommodation August 14, 2020
- Abusive or Offensive Language? NLRB Says “@#$% No” to Section 7 Protection July 24, 2020
- EEOC Nixes Required Antibody Tests in the Workplace June 19, 2020
- Is Your Independent Contractor Really An Employee? February 12, 2020