Assisting Healthcare Providers with Federal Healthcare Programs
The last several years have been tumultuous for healthcare providers, to say the least. Wave after wave of change has reshaped the administration of federal healthcare programs, and still more changes are ahead. Compliance with Medicare and Medicaid requirements is fraught with challenges and traps for the unwary, but the incentives for participation have never been so robust.
McBrayer's attorneys understand the challenges facing healthcare providers today, especially when choosing to participate in federal and state healthcare programs. From changes to payment such Medicare's Quality Payment Program, to potential Kentucky Medicaid revisions under a Section 1115 waiver, to assistance with the identification and reporting of overpayments, we understand the rules and regulations and will find the best answers for you. We focus on helping providers maximize reimbursement in a compliant manner while limiting liability, which can be a difficult line to walk. Helping providers put compliance and best practices into action charts a course that will maximize reimbursement, manage revenue cycles, and benefit patients.
We can help providers get reimbursement, assist them during an audit, resolve overpayment issues and handle appeals. We are a full-service, one-stop location for assistance with getting paid and keeping those payments.
Take the First Step to Success
For more information about our services and how our lawyers can help you navigate the challenges facing healthcare providers and industry participants, contact the McBrayer law firm. Our attorneys serve healthcare clients throughout Kentucky from our offices in Louisville and Lexington and a government relations practice in Frankfort with a presence in Washington, D.C.
- Healthcare Providers Take Notice: AMA Updates E/M Codes for 2021 April 16, 2021
- Malnutrition Diagnosis Codes: The Compliance Danger You’re Not Taking Seriously Enough November 18, 2020
- New Telehealth Expansion May Benefit Healthcare Entities March 18, 2020
- Expanded Certificate of Need Exemptions Poised to Grow Healthcare Industry June 28, 2018
- "Incident to" Billing - Easy to Get Wrong July 17, 2017
- Watch out MCOs--What to do with Medicaid Managed Care Organizations’ Payment Denials. Medicaid’s Findings of Alleged Overpayments—Relief? April 6, 2017