Regulatory Compliance and Risk Mitigation Services for Healthcare Providers
In this environment of increased scrutiny, ensuring compliance with rapidly evolving health care regulations must be a top priority for health care providers.
At McBrayer, our attorneys help health care organizations and professionals to take proactive steps to minimize the risk of noncompliance. With extensive experience in the practice of healthcare law, we have the knowledge and insight your organization needs to ensure that it is in compliance with federal and state regulations.
Guidance for Today
Our law firm can help your organization comply with regulations covering fraud and abuse, privacy, reimbursement and health reform requirements as they evolve. We can help you develop an overall compliance plan, supported by the creation of policies, procedure manuals and training programs.
If your organization is considering an acquisition, merger, joint venture or other significant transaction, we can provide analysis, advice and specific transactional services to ensure compliance and a successful transaction.
Take the First Step to Success
For more information about our services and how we can help you navigate the challenges facing health care providers and industry participants, contact McBrayer to schedule a consultation with a lawyer about a healthcare regulatory compliance matter.
News & Insights
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Lisa Hinkle presents Regulations and Policies Affecting a Physician's Prescribing AuthorityAustin, Texas, February 8, 2016
- Kentuckydoc, Winter 2014
- Pandemic Pivot to Telemedicine Creates New Compliance Issues for Healthcare Providers September 28, 2021
- Healthcare Providers Take Notice: AMA Updates E/M Codes for 2021 April 16, 2021
- Malnutrition Diagnosis Codes: The Compliance Danger You’re Not Taking Seriously Enough November 18, 2020
- Providing Medically Assisted Therapy During the National COVID-19 Crisis March 20, 2020
- Coronavirus: Section 1135 Waivers Bring Relief to Healthcare Providers March 19, 2020
- Healthcare Entities: HIPAA's Privacy Rule Exceptions in Light of COVID-19 March 18, 2020
- Tough Issues: Privacy and COVID-19 March 18, 2020
- EMS PROVIDERS: WHAT TO DO ON THE FRONT LINES OF COVID-19 March 18, 2020
- View More »
- Anne-Tyler Morgan - Attorney Biography
- Christopher J. Shaughnessy - Attorney Biography
- Webinar - The Employee Mandate and You: How the ACA Will Affect Your Business in 2016
- Webinar - What Health Providers Should Know: Overpayments and the False Claims Act
- Lisa English Hinkle - Attorney Biography
Who We Serve
Health care institutions and professionals need to take proactive steps to avoid becoming entangled in allegations of fraud or misconduct. At the law firm of McBrayer PLLC, we provide guidance in these matters. We serve:
- Nursing home facilities
- Home health agencies
- Hospice providers
- Physician offices
- Primary care centers
- Rural health clinics
- Federally qualified health centers
- Diagnostic imaging centers
Our clients come to us with all regulatory issues, confident that we have the knowledge to keep them in compliance with state and federal law. We can help obtain appropriate licenses and certifications as well as develop compliance programs to prevent regulatory sanctions. We believe an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure--so we're here to address billing issues, offer on-site employee training, and legal updates. If you find yourself faced with an investigation, look to us to provide assistance with document production, drafting formal responses, and implementing plans of correction ("POC").