March 22, 2023, 8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
The Mane on Main, 201 East Main Street, 15th Floor, Lexington, Kentucky
Event Sponsor: McBrayer
JOIN US FOR A COMPLIMENTARY SEMINAR DISCUSSING RECENT AND IMPORTANT DEVELOPMENTS IN LAWS AND REGULATIONS AFFECTING EMPLOYERS.
To register, please click the "RSVP for Event" button at the top of the page.
FOUR HOURS OF HRCI CREDIT ARE PENDING
- The Unexpected Importance of Thorough Trainings and Investigations
- What Employers Need to Know about Disability Discrimination Claims
- Hot Topics for Human Resources
- Changes in Unemployment in Kentucky
- New Rules on Tip Pooling
- Federal Changes to Non-Competes
- Kentucky's Law on Pregnancy Discrimination
- 401k Changes
- The Latest on ERISA
- And more!
Light breakfast and boxed lunches will be provided.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 22ND
8:30 A.M. TO 1 P.M.
The Mane on Main
201 East Main Street, 15th Floor