- December 7, 2018
- December 3, 2018
You’re writing a blog post about your company and think it might be cool to snag a photo from someone else’s website and use it. It’s on the internet so it’s perfectly … illegal.
It’s against the law to copy someone else’s work and pass (or paste) it as your own, per Title 17 of the United States Code, the section that deals with the copyright laws of the land.
- November 19, 2018
- Lexington Herald-Leader, November 16, 2018
- November 7, 2018
LFUCG Councilmember Preston Worley previaled in Tuesday's election to keep his seat at for the Seventh District.
- The Bourbon Review, April 3, 2018
Direct Shipping Allows Visitors to Send Home the Kentucky Bourbon Experience
- April 2, 2018
- Morehead State University Announces Presidential Lecture Series in Government and Leadership named for Terry McBrayerMorehead State University Newsletter, March 30, 2018
- February 23, 2018
- Kentucky Builders Journal, January 2018
- Louisville Business First, December 29, 2017
McBrayer is pleased to be featured in the popular year-end Book of Lists from Louisville Business First among top law firms for Intellectual Property.
- Lexington Herald Leader, December 22, 2017
- December 21, 2017
McBrayer attorney Preston Clark Worley was sworn in this morning as Councilmember for the 7th District. With one year left in the term, Councilmember Jennifer Scutchfield resigned to become assistant director of the Kentucky Board of Elections, leaving the role to be appointed by Mayor Jim Gray.
- December 7, 2017
- The Lane Report, November 17, 2017
- November 15, 2017
- Fayette County Bar Association Bar News, November 6, 2017
Kentucky Landlords no longer need to panic about tenant dog bites, Associate John Michael Carter explains new legislation that changes the extension of liability for property owners.
- UPDATE: The Cabinet for Health and Family Services files motion for stay to allow Medical Review Panels to continue during court processNovember 2, 2017
The Cabinet for Health and Human Services filed a motion with the Court of Appeals today requesting a stay on the permanent injunction from Franklin Circuit Court on Monday October 30 that found them unconstitutional.
- October 13, 2017
- October 10, 2017
- Victory for the Construction Industry: Kentucky Court of Appeals holds opinion on statue of limitationsThe Court’s rulings regarding the enforceability of these statues will likely have far-reaching effects on how construction defect and design cases are litigated in Kentucky in the future.September 22, 2017
In a major victory for the construction industry, the Kentucky Court of Appeals has issued its opinion in Carolyn Breedlove v. Smith Custom Homes, Inc. et al. The opinion addressed a number of issues, including applicability of two statutes of limitation that affect homebuilders’ potential liability for alleged construction defects and/or building code violations, KRS 413.120(13) and KRS 198B.130(2).
- September 15, 2017
- Louisville Business First, August 18, 2017
- Attorneys from McBrayer law offices in Lexington and Louisville achieved a 2018 listing in U.S. News Best Lawyers in AmericaAugust 15, 2017
19 attorneys from McBrayer law offices in Lexington and Louisville achieved a 2018 listing in U.S. News Best Lawyers in America. Only 4% of practicing attorneys achieve this status, which acknowledges quality of practice, scope of expertise, and high peer ratings.
- Business Lexington, April 15, 2017
- The Lane Report, April 11, 2017
- Under Main, February 9, 2017
- Lexington Center Corporation Board, headed by McBrayer attorney Brent Rice, honored at Commerce Lexington eventJanuary 27, 2017
Lexington Center Corporation Board, headed by McBrayer attorney Brent Rice, honored at Commerce Lexington Event
- January 4, 2017
Meeting demand for client-centric legal services, the McBrayer law firm kicks off 2017 with expansion.
- Lexington Herald-Leader, December 2016
- ukathletics.com, December 2016
- World Intellectual Property Review, October 25, 2016
- October 24, 2016
- Lexington Herald-Leader, October 4, 2016
- Medical News, Kentucky
- Purple Revolution: Jim Frazier and the Downtown Lexington Management District strive to enhance Lexington’s burgeoning downtownSeptember 14, 2016
- McBrayer attorney Jacob Walbourn represents opponents of the transfer stationLexington Herald-Leader, April 29, 2016
- Chambers USA 2016 recognizes McBrayer attorneys as 'Leaders in their Field'Chambers USA, March 29, 2016
- JP Supra Readers' Choice 2016JD Supra, March 28, 2016
- The Expert Network celebrates its newest member, Attorney Ross T. EwingPRNewswire, February 12, 2016
- Jack A. Wheat joins the firm's Louisville OfficeJanuary 4, 2016
- McBrayer is pleased to announce the newest resource for every segment of the hospitality industry: kyliquorlaw.com
- August 30, 2013
- August 2013
- February 29, 2012
- February 28, 2012
- December 15, 2011