COVID-19: Resources for Healthcare Providers
The Front Lines of the Crisis
(Updated guidance for healthcare entities is available at the bottom of the page.)
With the COVID-19 pandemic upon us, there are several different ways healthcare facilities can reorganize or expand to assist with the increased demand for services. The McBrayer Healthcare team has extensive experience and the relevant information to expedite many of those processes in light of the current state of our communities. Should you or your organization like more information or assistance in the following areas, please contact our office. We will make ourselves immediately available to you as we look forward to assisting in this fight.
- Certificates of Need to establish or expand services;
- Facility and Bed licensure;
- Medicare and/or Medicaid certification of beds;
- Establishing Telehealth services and Telehealth consulting; and
For more information, contact the healthcare attorneys of McBrayer -
- Lisa English Hinkle - Lexington
- Luke Morgan - Lexington
- Anne-Tyler Morgan - Lexington
- Chris Shaugnessy - Lexington
- Alan Pauw - Lousiville
Our guidance related to healthcare entities is available below. Please check back soon, as we update this information as much as possible.